Biltong powder to pimp up your food
The spice mix or biltong powder leftover from your biltong is magic powers. This fantastic flavour mix is extremely versatile and you don’t need to use too much of it to create superb flavours and completely new dishes.
These authentic South African flavours are at the heart of great-tasting Biltong and that extra bit of biltong powder left at the bottom of your Lekker Bru biltong packet or from your own biltong mix can serious pimp up the flavour to most food dishes.
Our 5 TOP tips
These are some of my personal favourite ways to use my left over biltong powder. Give it a go and let me know what you think OR if you discover something that blows you mind, please share it in the comments!
- Sprinkle over a cheese toastie, SOOOOOO good!
- Add to your beef or chicken stew or soup, YUM!
- Sprinkle over a salad as a lekker meaty season, simple but amazing.
- Sprinkle of your bolognese sauce, this radically pimps up the flavour!
- Add to your stake meat just before you braai, a biltong-braai. Who knew??!