This avo and biltong salad recipe is seriously tasty and will leave you feeling full and satisfied.
Biltong is high in protein and low in carbohydrates making it a popular choice for muscle building and gym-going fitness fanatics. It’s got loads of Vitamin B12, naturally low in fat and is usually gluten-free, well our Lekker Bru Biltong is.
If you like your salad (I know I do) then you NEED to try this mega tasty salad recipe. Why not try also make your own biltong?
Awesome Avo and Biltong salad recipe
This delicious avo and biltong salad only takes around 10 minutes to get together and is loaded with some extremely delicious ingredients with biltong as the centrepiece. Perfect to serve alongside a braai, a lunchtime snack or even an evening meal.
Amazing Avo and Biltong Salad
- Sharp knife
- Cutting board
- 100g bag Beef Biltong
- 1 whole Romaine lettuce add some rocket and baby spinach if you can
- 10 whole Cherry tomatos
- 1/2 a Cucumber
- 15 whole Olives
- 1 block Feta cheese
- 1 large Avocado
- Wash then slice your lettuce, also add in some rocket ans baby spinag leafs if you have them.
- Halve you Cherry tomatoes, olives and slice your cucumber. Prep your avocado slicing in to small cubes, then crumble your fetta cheeseplacing them all into small individual bowls.
- Assemble your salad starting with a layer of letuce at the bottom, then evenly place your cherry tomatoes, olives, cucumber and avocado. Then add your biltong distributing it evenly across the salad before finally sprinkling the fetta cheese over the top of the whoe salad.
- Give the whole salad a generous seasoning of sault cristals and cracked pepper then add lashings of your favourite salad dressing.
- Serve with fresh bread or garlic bread. YUM!