Contents (quick links)
Get ready for the most incredible Mrs Balls and Biltong sandwich recipe, lunch will never be the same again. Think of this as a BLT: biltong, lettuce and tomato sandwich. The magic ingredient here is the magical Mrs Balls chutney!
Balls & Biltong sandwich recipe
You can get this sarnie together in less than 5 minutes, it’s super easy and mega kiff.
Mrs Balls and biltong sandwich recipe
- 2 slices Fresh white bread thickly sliced
- 50g Beef Biltong Nice and moist
- 1 handful Lettuce roughly cut
- 4 whole Cherry tomatoes cut in half
- 1 heap Parmasan cheese finely grated
- Mrs Balls South African chutney commonly found at Sansburies
- Slice your bread nice and thick with lashings of butter on each slice. Roughly cut your letuce, halve your cherry tomatoes and finely grate a healthy pile of parmesan cheese.
- Layer up one half of your sandwich starting with the letuce, tomatoes, then place you beef biltong evenly across the top. Finally sprinkle the parmesan cheese across the whole lot.
- As a finishing touch to add the extra kick of awesomeness, pour lashings of Mrs Balls chutney over the top. Close the sandwich up, crack open a Castle Beer and enjoy!
Make your own Biltong?
Biltong is a fantastic dried meat snack which originates from South Africa, but is biltong healthy for you? There are many health benefits of biltong and I’m going to outline some of them in this blog. If you want to learn more, you can also check out our ultimate biltong guide.
If you’d like to try make your own biltong to go with you biltong sarnie check out our DIY biltong recipe